Current Covid Information
Updated August 2022
Current guidance for Pea Ridge School District:
- According to current CDC guidance in relation to relation to Covid-19, only individuals who test positive for Covid-19 need to be isolated.
- Potential close contacts (students and staff), who remain without symptoms can report to campus.
- Positive cases should be reported to your campus nurse. Contact information can be found on the health services page.
- Isolation-this is required for someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, regardless of vaccination status.
This person is required to:
- Stay home at least 5 days
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house (return to school).
- If you have a fever of 100.4 or greater, continue to stay home for 24 hours after the fever has resolved.
- Continue to wear a mask around others through the 10th day of isolation.
These guidelines can change and any new guidance will be communicated out as soon as possible. As always if there are any specific questions you can reach out to your campus nurse. Contact information can be found on the health services page.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30-4:00
Pea Ridge School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin or disability in any of its policies, practices or procedures.