- 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏! We can’t wait to meet our future Blackhawks. Enroll today: https://pearidgek12.com/enrollment-new/
- 5/18 Blackhawks on Broadway. Come to the PRHS auditorium at 6 pm for a night of awesome music performed by our PRHS and PRJH choirs! Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for students.
Friday, April 21 is Purple Up Day! We encourage everyone to wear purple to show support for our military families.
- ACT Aspire Testing will begin soon! Learn more about the assessment here
- Intermediate: April 24-27
- Middle School: May 1-5
- Junior High: April 25-28
- High School: April 18-20
- 4/27 5:00-7:00: Fine Arts Thing in the Spring! Come out and support all the Fine Arts of the District. It will be a night of art, theatre, and music!
- Elementary choir performance: 5:30 pm
- Middle school choir performance: 6:00 pm
- Junior High choir performance: 6:30 pm
- High School Theatre Showcase 5:15 pm
- Pea Ridge Junior Drama Troupe Presents Alice in Wonderland Children’s Show: 6:30-7:00 pm
- 4/24-28 MAP Testing Week; First and Second Grade 24th-25th; Kindergarten 26th-27th; be sure your student eats a good breakfast and arrives to school on time (by 7:55)
- 4/27 Second Grade Field Trip to the Amazeum 10:00-2:30
- 5/1-5 Teacher Appreciation Week
- 5/4 Kindergarten Field Trip to the Amazeum and City Park 8:15-2:30
- 5/5 Blackhawk Bash and PTO Popcorn Day
- 5/15-16 First Grade Field Trip to War Eagle Caverns; classes will be split between the 2 days. Students will leave the school at 8:45 and will return to school at 2:00
- 5/15 Mrs. Lamer, Mrs. Trice, Ms. Weast & Mrs. Woodward
- 5/16 Mrs. Armour, Mrs. Bowen, Mrs. Eagle & Ms. Fisher
- 4/18 PRMS Rising Parent Night 5pm
- 4/18 & 4/19 MAP Testing
- 5/1-5/4 ACT Aspire Testing
- 5/5 Testing Field Trip and MS Talent Show
- 5/19 Spring Football Game
- 5/22 Silent Disco
- 5/25 Blackhawk Pride Assembly and Field Day
- 4/18 8:00 AM Sophomore ACT Aspire Reading and English
5/18 Blackhawks on Broadway. Come to the PRHS auditorium at 6 pm for a night of awesome music performed by our PRHS and PRJH choirs! Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for students.
- 4/19 8:00 AM Sophomore ACT Aspire Math
- 4/20 8:00 AM Sophomore ACT Aspire Science and Writing
- 5/5 Senior Events
- Senior Breakfast 8:00 am, PRHS Cafe
- Three E’s Ceremony 9:00 AM, PRHS PAC
- Senior Checkout Sheets by 3:20 pm (due before leaving campus).