- In Arkansas, you have the freedom to choose to apply to the school you feel best suits your child’s educational needs! Parents must submit school choice applications to the nonresident district with a copy to the student’s resident district. The application must be postmarked no later than May 1 of the calendar year in which the student seeks to begin the fall semester at the nonresident district. To learn more about school choice, click here: https://pearidgek12.com/school-choice/.
- Save the date for our Art Show coming up on April 3rd from 5-7pm at the high school!
- Open Gym for Cheer is coming up for students grades 6-11 from 3:30-4:30 pm at the Primary School gym.
Open gym for ALL: Feb 28, March 7 &9
Open gym for guys: Feb16 & 23, March 2 & 9
Come practice jumps, motions, and other skills needed for cheer tryouts! Collegiate cheerleaders will be here to show you the basics and let you try stunting.
- School Board Elections are coming up on May 9. Information about the election, candidate filing, and requirements, and more can be found at the link below.
- CLUE Tickets are now on sale! Based on the iconic 1985 Paramount movie which was inspired by the classic Hasbro board game, Clue is a hilarious farce-meets-murder mystery. The tale begins at a remote mansion, where six mysterious guests assemble for an unusual dinner party where murder and blackmail are on the menu. When their host turns up dead, they all become suspects. Led by Wadsworth – the butler, Miss Scarlett, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock and Colonel Mustard race to find the killer as the body count stacks up. Clue is the comedy whodunit that will leave both cult-fans and newcomers in stitches as they try to figure out…WHO did it, WHERE, and with WHAT!
We are posting these tickets now because our show is a dinner theatre with limited space! During our intermission, the audience will be fed a delicious meal, created by our culinary arts students. You must buy your tickets beforehand and will not be available for purchase at the door, since our students need to know how many plates they need to prepare. We will keep track of those who buy tickets and have a list at the door. Dinner served that night will contain gluten and meat. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions please let Mrs. Edwards know at email@example.com so that our culinary team can be aware before the night of service.
Show details are:
March 10 & 11 6:00 pm
High School Performing Arts Center
Adult Ticket: $25
Student/Children Ticket: $15
- Keep logging your Read-a-Thon minutes and collecting pledges to raise money for our library collection and the book vending machine! If we meet our goal of $4,000, Mrs. Hamilton will kiss a pig! Money and reading minutes are due no later than February 10th!
- One School, One Book continues with The Adventures of the South Pole Pig by Chris Kurtz! January 13th-February 19th!
- Valentine’s Day Parties will be held Tuesday, February 14th at 2:15. Parents are welcome to join. More information will be provided by your child’s classroom teacher.
- In honor of Adventures of a South Pole Pig, our One School One Book, there will be two contests held for students to participate. The deadline to enter is Thursday, February 16th. There will be one winner per grade level for each contest. Click the button below for more info.
- Update on our author visit. Unfortunately, due to weather, we had to postpone Bruce Hale’s visit that was scheduled for 2/3. We were not able to ensure that Mr. Hale could get to Pea Ridge safely for the event. We have rescheduled this event for March 30th. It is important to us for our students to get this opportunity to meet an author. As for the activities and packets of questions, we are still accepting those and there will be prizes for those who complete the packet. If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Brown, our media specialist, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding.
- Order PRMS Yearbooks Online using ID Code 14303023
- One School, One Book: Out of my Mind by Sharon Draper
- Pea Ridge Youth Volleyball Sign up Deadline is February 15th
- Save the date! Middle School Professional Pathway Day will be March 17. This event is a dedicated time in our student’s schedules that allows them to hear from members of our professional community! More info coming soon.
- We want to invite all 9th – 11th-grade families to Student Success Night on February 9th! This is a night showcasing our CTE programs and partnering with families for the future success of their children. We’ll be discussing graduation requirements, pathway opportunities, AP courses, and other subjects relevant to post-graduation success!
- Senior Night: February 21st from 4:30-6:30. This event provides Arkansas scholarship support, Fafsa assistance, and essay support for scholarships.
We want to hear from YOU!
As always, we value your input. If you have a minute, please consider providing feedback.