- In Arkansas, you have the freedom to choose to apply to the school you feel best suits your child’s educational needs! Parents must submit school choice applications to the nonresident district with a copy to the student’s resident district. The application must be postmarked no later than May 1 of the calendar year in which the student seeks to begin the fall semester at the nonresident district. To learn more about school choice, click here: https://pearidgek12.com/school-choice/.
- Save the date for our Art Show coming up on April 3rd from 5-7pm at the high school!
- Open Gym for Cheer is coming up for students grades 6-11 from 3:30-4:30 pm at the Primary School gym.
Open gym for ALL: Feb 28, March 7 &9
Open gym for guys: Feb16 & 23, March 2 & 9
Come practice jumps, motions, and other skills needed for cheer tryouts! Collegiate cheerleaders will be here to show you the basics and let you try stunting.
- School Board Elections are coming up on May 9. Information about the election, candidate filing, and requirements, and more can be found at the link below.
- CLUE Tickets are now on sale! Based on the iconic 1985 Paramount movie which was inspired by the classic Hasbro board game, Clue is a hilarious farce-meets-murder mystery. The tale begins at a remote mansion, where six mysterious guests assemble for an unusual dinner party where murder and blackmail are on the menu. When their host turns up dead, they all become suspects. Led by Wadsworth – the butler, Miss Scarlett, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock and Colonel Mustard race to find the killer as the body count stacks up. Clue is the comedy whodunit that will leave both cult-fans and newcomers in stitches as they try to figure out…WHO did it, WHERE, and with WHAT!
We are posting these tickets now because our show is a dinner theatre with limited space! During our intermission, the audience will be fed a delicious meal, created by our culinary arts students. You must buy your tickets beforehand and will not be available for purchase at the door, since our students need to know how many plates they need to prepare. We will keep track of those who buy tickets and have a list at the door. Dinner served that night will contain gluten and meat. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions please let Mrs. Edwards know at email@example.com so that our culinary team can be aware before the night of service.
Show details are:
March 10 & 11 6:00 pm
High School Performing Arts Center
Adult Ticket: $25
Student/Children Ticket: $15
- Read Across America Week is coming up on 2/27 – 3/3 Dress up each day in honor of reading! Click the button to see the schedule for the different days!
Parent-Teacher Conferences are the week of February 27th. If you have not signed up for these, please reach out to your student’s teacher.
- Literacy Nights at the Primary are taking place 2/28 & 3/1 during conferences. There are lots of great events and a chance to win an Amazon Fire 7 Kids Tablet! Click here to learn more about the events: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tGK5wL-goiwFV_dlsxhvREvydoGsD8Ym/view?usp=sharing
- 3/2 Kindergarten Graduation Pictures
- 3/3 Popcorn day $1 per bag (limit 1 per student) and Blackhawk Bash!
- Spring Break is coming up on 3/20 – 3/24!
- Our Book Fair is coming up fast on 2/27 – 3/3!
- Read Across America Week is 2/27 – 3/3 (Dress up each day in honor of reading)
- 2/14 – 3/3 Adopt a Reader Program (Donate to help a student in need buy a book at the book fair). Email Mrs. Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-451-1555 for more information!
- Update on our author visit. Unfortunately, due to weather, we had to postpone Bruce Hale’s visit that was scheduled for 2/3. We were not able to ensure that Mr. Hale could get to Pea Ridge safely for the event. We have rescheduled this event for March 30th. It is important to us for our students to get this opportunity to meet an author. As for the activities and packets of questions, we are still accepting those and there will be prizes for those who complete the packet. If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Brown, our media specialist, via email at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
- Spring Break is coming up on 3/20 – 3/24!
- 2/28 & 3/2 PRMS Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Daddy-Daughter Dance 5-6 3/31 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Junior High Cafeteria
- PRMS Parent Teacher Conferences are 2/28 & 3/2
- Save the date! Middle School Professional Pathway Day will be March 17. This event is a dedicated time in our student’s schedules that allows them to hear from members of our professional community! More info coming soon.
- PRMS LUCKY to Know You Grams! Send a treat to someone special at PRMS and let them know how lucky you feel to know them! $1 each. Forms and money due Monday, March 10th. Goodies passed out on March 17th!
- Spring Picture Day is 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑.
- Auditions for the Select PRJH 2023-2024 choir are starting soon. This applies to students in 6th grade. If you are interested and have questions email Mrs.Eubanks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs. Eubanks will work with you on finding an audition time. You do not need to prepare a song for auditions.
Junior High School
- The student council is sponsoring the PRJH Glow Party on March 10 from 5-7 pm! Admission is $5, and only PRJH students will be admitted. Concessions will be sold. Dress is casual, and school dress code will be enforced.
- Auditions for the Select PRJH and PRHS 2023-2024 choirs are starting soon. This applies to students in 7th-9th grade. If you are interested and have questions email Mrs. Eubanks at email@example.com. You can click the button below to sign up! Mrs. Eubanks will work with you on finding an audition time. You do not need to prepare a song for auditions.
Auditions for the Select PRHS 2023-2024 choirs are starting soon. This applies to students in 9th-11th grade. If you are interested and have questions email Mrs. Eubanks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs. Eubanks will work with you on finding an audition time. You do not need to prepare a song for auditions.
We want to hear from YOU!
As always, we value your input. If you have a minute, please consider providing feedback.