Pea Ridge Drama Troupe Presents Anne of Green Gables!
Pea Ridge Drama Troupe presents Anne of Green Gables
November 11 & 12 at $7:30 PM.
When a high-spirited, red-headed orphan girl is sent to live with the Cuthberts at Green Gables, they claim a mistake has been made since they had asked for a boy. Before Marilla and her quiet brother Matthew can send her back to the orphanage, Anne’s winsome ways capture their hearts, and her winning personality and funny antics captivate all who come to know her.
Looking to get rid of stuff in your home? Consider donating it to the Drama Department! We are in need of the following items for our show Anne of Green Gables. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a good time to drop off or more information! The list has been updated since last week.
Items we need
Vintage Couch Pillows
Small Writing Desk
Christmas Decorations (candles, trees, ribbon)
Blackhawk Pantry Thanksgiving Dinners
We will email a Turkey Ticket to use for pick up! Baskets will include a turkey, traditional side items, dessert, and recipes. Families will have an extended opportunity to shop The Blackhawk Pantry and Bright Futures. Baskets will be picked up at The Blackhawk Pantry on Thursday, November 17th from 8:00-3:30. Complete the form to request your basket!
Angel Tree Application
Below is a link to the Angel Tree application for 2022. All applications will need to be submitted by November 21st. Angel Tree gift distribution will be on Dec. 11 at the First Baptist Church of Pea Ridge.
- The Gifted and Talented Fall Newsletter is HERE! See what our students have been up to, and learn more about scholarships, educational opportunities, and more!
- Bentonville Schools will be working with PRC-Saltillo to support our community by offering a free LAMP overview to parents, therapists, and community members on November 8th, January 4th, and March 9th. From 3:00-4:00 device support will be available. From 4:00-7:00 there will be a LAMP WFL training. You do not have to have a Bentonville student or work at Bentonville to attend.
- Sports Programs are for sale $5 each. This includes football, cheer, volleyball, cross country, golf, marching guard and band grades 7-12 lifetouch pictures. They also have advertisements and coupons to businesses that support our school. We only have 50 left for the football season so get them while they last!
- Thanksgiving Break is November 21 – 25. NO SCHOOL
Happy November, Pea Ridge Primary School! We have a lot of exciting things coming up in November, so be sure to mark your calendars:
- Grateful Gram forms will be coming home soon. These candy grams will be $1 each and there will not be a limit on how many you can purchase. The deadline for these will be November 17th.
- K-6 Veterans Day Program November 11 at 1:00 PM at the PRHS Arena
- Thanksgiving Break November 21st-25th
he Fall Festival was a big success! Thank you for all that donated items, candy, and came for the fun! A big thank you to Pea Ridge Neighborhood Market, Sam’s Club in Fayetteville, Arvest Bank, and Little Debbie for your donations! We couldn’t have done it without your support.
- Veteran’s Day Assembly will be at PRHS on Friday, Nov. 11th from 1:00-1:30pm
- We will be hosting a PRMS Food Drive at the end of November. More details to come.
- Just a reminder to sign up for our School Store fundraiser and use that link when you’re shopping online! Share it with as many people as you can! We have already distributed $1000 in gift cards to our teachers for classroom materials and supplies. Thank you so much for your participation and support! To sign up, please go to http://www.schoolstore.net and use our School ID: 292184. To shop, visit this link: https://www.schoolstore.com/cgi/index.cgi?asdnumber=0000292184
Junior High School
- Remember Your Stories. Buy a Yearbook! For pricing and more information, CLICK HERE
- We will be attending the Veteran’s Day Assembly on Friday Nov. 11th at the High School.
- PRJH Student Council is sponsoring a food drive from Nov. 7-11. All items received will be donated to the Blackhawk Pantry. We are requesting food donations that can be used for upcoming holiday meals but will graciously accept any non perishable items.
- CONGRATULATIONS Students of the Month:
- Aliah Fullbright
- Ashlyn Sims
- Dalton Rains
- Brycen White
- Darci Russell
- Jayce Benge
- Pea Ridge High School HOSA club is having their first HOSA fundraiser starting October 24th to November 11th. All funds raised will go towards helping 16 of our students who will be competing at the HOSA state competition in March 2023 at Hot Springs, AR. We are selling Right Response First Aid Kits. Stop a HOSA member to grab your first aid kit, they are useful for all members of the family (including your fur babies) and even OSHA approved for businesses. They will be here just in time for Christmas and make the perfect stocking stuffers. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact at email@example.com
- The College & Career Fair on November 1 was an incredible success! Stay tuned for a recap video and interviews. Thank you to everyone who helped us bring this to life!
- SOAR ACT Prep will be November 12 (English & Math) and December 3 (Science & Reading). SIGN UP TODAY
- Don’t miss these November Scholarship deadlines!
We want to hear from YOU!
As always, we value your input. If you have a minute, please consider providing feedback.