- In Arkansas, you have the freedom to choose to apply to the school you feel best suits your child’s educational needs! Parents must submit school choice applications to the nonresident district with a copy to the student’s resident district. The application must be postmarked no later than May 1 of the calendar year in which the student seeks to begin the fall semester at the nonresident district. To learn more about school choice, click here: https://pearidgek12.com/school-choice/.
- Save the date for our Art Show coming up on April 3rd from 5-7pm at the high school!
- School Board Elections are coming up on May 9. Information about the election, candidate filing, and requirements, and more can be found at the link below.
- Pea Ridge Intermediate School will be hosting One School One Book Jan. 23 – Feb. 3. This is a wonderful opportunity for our entire school family to read The Chameleon Wore Chartreuse together. We will read chapters at school, and we ask that families read particular chapters at home with your children. Students will be given their books on Monday at school. They will carry their books back and forth from home to school. Be on the look-out for more information about this event.
- Fun Friday is next week on 1/27! Students may wear a hat for $1.
- Sign up for our School Store fundraiser and use that link when you’re shopping online! Share it with as many people as you can!! We have already distributed $1600 in gift cards to our teachers for classroom materials and supplies. Thank you so much for your participation and support! To sign up, please go to http://www.schoolstore.net and use our School ID: 292184. To shop, visit this link: https://www.schoolstore.com/cgi/index.cgi?asdnumber=0000292184
- Save the date! Middle School Professional Pathway Day: March 17. This event is a dedicated time in our student’s schedules that allows them to hear from members of our professional community! More info coming soon.
Junior High School
- Prepare to Launch Night is coming up on Thursday, 2/9 from 4 – 7 pm! Come explore what next year will hold with a scavenger hunt, presentations, demonstrations, a building tour, and free dinner! This event is for all upcoming 7th, 8th and 9th graders.
- Senior Night: February 21st from 4:30-6:30. This event provides Arkansas scholarship support, Fafsa assistance, and essay support for scholarships.
We want to hear from YOU!
As always, we value your input. If you have a minute, please consider providing feedback.